Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Girls Night In!

One of my best friends (Lindsay) came back into town a couple weekends ago so I had some of my other best friends over to PAR-TAY! We kicked Thomas out =) and had a blast! It was a night full of fun, laughter, and good food. Thomas kicked them out sometime after 1:00 am. Good times. Here are some pictures from the night. Sorry to Heidi who left just before we thought to whip out the camera.




8 comments:

Pepper said...

We all look like we needed to go home and sleep. You guys look so cute.

Littleton Young Womens said...

I am not sure why I cant see any of these pictures, but I really want to :(AI m glad you had a fun time with the girls, I always love those nights! So refreshing!

Littleton Young Womens said...

Hey Mike and Amy got a blog! Cool!

Jack and Heidi Shiner said...

yea, thanks for taking all the pictures AFTER I left, I feel the love. Just teasing, lets have another girls night out soon. Luv ya

Pepper said...

Amy, are you ignoring me? I called you! Call me back! Love Ya!

Jeremy said...

So when does Thomas get a guys night out?

The Evers said...

Hey lover! Good job with the background, did you use the directions I posted? It seriously took me six hours to figure out! I know I am slightly dumber then the average person. At least I can admit it right! I am sorry I have been a bad bf lately! I have had some horrible things going on. I will fill you in later. Dont worry no big deal-I hope :) Love you and miss you!

Amy said...

Yes I did, thanks! You better call me know and tell me whats going on. Im worried now!