Friday, May 16, 2008

It's About Time



Thomas Graduated! After Years of hard work, Thomas graduated with his bachelor's degree this month in Business Administration, Entrepreneurship Option. He refused to walk, since he still has years of school ahead of him, but I did convince him to celebrate with his fam. We had a fun bbq at our place with tons of food! (sorry no pics) It was awesome! His plans for next year is to start two masters programs. He wants to get a Masters in Public Health (MPH) and Masters in Business Administration (MBA). He is my ambitious husband!

On a similar note, I also finished the Multiple Subject Teaching Credential program at Fresno State. I didn't walk either since it is the EXACT same ceremony as the Liberal Studies bachelors degree I did last year. Teacher canidates are on one side and Liberal Studies on the other. I am so excited to really be done with school! Hopefully, I will get a job teaching next year!

2 comments:

Lombardo Family said...

Congratulations Durans!!! That's awesome. However, I thought medical school was in the future?

Amy said...

Yes, that's after the masters programs...