Thursday, September 18, 2008

And now what you've all been waiting for

Okay, okay. This one is for real. Now that my mom and dad know what we are having (they're on a mission in Manchester, England and I haven't been able to talk to them since they left) I feel like I can tell the rest of the world. Thanks for all the phone calls, emails, and texts from everyone. Okay, if you guessed we are having a boy you are wrong. IT'S A GIRL! We are really excited and couldn't be happier. Here are some of the ultrasound pics from last weekend:


Isn't that the cutest little foot?

The ultra sound tech said she wasn't allowed to say it was for sure a boy or a girl and had to put the "?" to avoid lawsuits. She said she looked at it from several different angles and she had no reason to think it was a boy :)


BTW, I got a pregnancy ticker, as you can see to the right, but it seems to be a little off. Sunday I will be 20 weeks. Oh well, its cute.

3 comments:

Talynn said...

I am so excited for you guys!! miss you amy

Micho said...

She is to freakin' adorable. I think she looks mostly like Thomas but a little bit of you. I love her brown hair...How adorable. That smile is amazing....hee hee!

Tara and Dan said...

Congratulations!!!! That is soooo exciting :)