
Yesterday was my birthday. First of all, THANK YOU for all the emails, phone calls, and texts wishing me a happy birthday. It was (besides the fact that I am OLD). I had a great day. I got lots of things done at work and left to go home early/on time for once. Then Thomas took me to see the movie, Secret Life of Bees. Its usually disappointing to see a movie based on a good book but I thought they did a really good job with it. Has anyone else seen it? Then we went to dinner at Yosemite Ranch. Mmmmmmm. SO GOOD. We had the firecracker shrimp appetizer, the apple blue "nice little dinner salad," and I had the double nut crusted calamari steak with a baked potato and sweet potato fries. Thomas really liked my calamari- just ask him about it :D. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Then we came home, opened presents, I blew out the candle on my cheese cake (didn't eat it though...I was way to full), and went to bed. Thanks for a great bday, Thomas. I love you!
Harbor Freight
4 years ago



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Friend!
Happy happy happy birthday!!!
Post a Comment