Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Baby Bump

We haven't been taking pics regularly but here is most of what we have so far:


9/21/08...20 weeks

10/02/08...21 1/2 weeks

10/12/08...23 weeks

10/19/08...24 Weeks

The latest ones are still on the camera. Sooooooo, to be continued...

9 comments:

Pepper said...

You look super cute, friend! I miss you! Can't wait for baby Duran!

jennifer said...

you know how much i love the baby bump. so glad you put up some pictures for us to enjoy all the time!

Melody said...

I love the pics!! You are so cute. You should post a pic of the bedding you chose, too! :)

Jack and Heidi Shiner said...

You are to cute! We need to get crackin on those peek a boo bags (or whatever they are called) before your babe comes out :)

Talynn said...

yay im soooooo excited!!!!!

Micho said...

I love the progressive pictures. What a cute idea. It just kills me that I am soooo far away. You look beautiful!!!! I lov eyou!!!

Micho said...

Oh yes...p.s. Your apartment is decorated sooooo cute. Can I see more pictures?

THE TAYLORS said...

Hey Thomas, congrats on the soon to be parenthood. When is your wife due?
This is Meredith Heilbut

The Evers said...

Oh look at your cute belly! I hope you are feeling good! You look super cute! I cant wait to see this little angel! Man we need to talk! Love ya!