Monday, May 11, 2009

3 months old!



Our sweet Bella Jane turned 3 months old TODAY! She is such a sweet baby and we love her so much. She is just the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love just looking at her and seeing all the cute things she does. She is so much fun to play with. I can't wait for her to get older and see her personality develop and grow. A few things about Bella at 3 months:
-Makes the sadest sad face ever.


-Takes super short naps during the day, :/ but sleeps 8-12 hours at night. :)

-Has rolled over, one way, for the first time (last week).

-Bears weight on legs when held upright.

-Can bring hands together and can reach out for and play with toys.

-Loves to dress up. (Or maybe her MOM loves dressing her up.)

-Is not too fond of being in her carseat. She cries the second the seat clicks into the base but then usually falls asleep a few minutes later.

-LOVES playing with and being with Daddy.

-Loves to watch TV...ya we're in trouble.

-Loves to suck on/chew on her fingers and can almost fit her whole fist in her mouth.

-Also sucks on thumb. Trying to break that habit.

-Can hold her head up at a 90 degree angle during tummy time...but only when there is something interesting to look at...(TV).

-Smiles like crazy and has even begun to laugh a bit.

Love that smile!

4 comments:

jennifer said...

my goodness she's grown so fast! i know the thumb sucking thing is bugs, yes, but it is soooo nice at times - no binkie needed. now if we could only get lizzie to stop sucking her thumb...

i was going to leave a comment on your baby shower #2 slideshow, but it wouldn't let me for some reason. i love your pregnant belly in those pictures! and i was surprised to see some guys at your shower - i guess they just invited everyone? it's good, just weird to see guys at a shower. i guess more invites = more gifts!

The Evers said...

Oh she is such a doll baby! Her sad face is soooooo sad. I am so impressed with how well she holds her head up and I LOVE that she sucks her thumb. I wish minbe would! Dont worry about the TV thing, I think Elle is super smart and everything she learns is from TV hahaha! Love you and that baby girl!

Micho said...

I swear...I can not get enough of her. I just want to grab and hold her when I see a picture of her. I was totally laughing at the ...she loves dressing up picture....as she is totally crying. Ha ha!!!!

Alyosha said...

So cute! And thumbsucking is the best--I'm hoping Sunny becomes a thumbsucker, but it's not looking good....