Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chocolate Relief


So I ran into this website a while back for Mars Chocolate. Mars Chocolate is having FREE chocolate Fridays from now until the end of September! Click here or go to https://secure.realchocolate.com/ between 9 and 12 am tomorrow (or any other Friday this summer) and it is first come first serve for the first 250,000 people. They send you a coupon for a free chocolate bar for you to redeem. Being the sceptical girl I am, I didn't want to share this news until I was certain FREE Chocolate Friday was a real thing. Our coupons came in the mail a while ago and today Thomas went to Save Mart and redeemed one for a FREE Milky Way. It's for real folks! Log on tomorrow and get your FREE chocolate!

3 comments:

jennifer said...

thanks for the tip! i've got 2 coupons coming in the mail. awesome.

Pepper said...

Thanks! I love free chocolate! Oh yeah can I make a request....how about more pics of Miss Bella. :)

Caralee (CJ) Waddell said...

totally did this and got three and my fourth is on the way. SO COOL!