Today Thomas turns 30 years old. Man that sounds old. In honor of his big day and inspired by many posts of different blogger friends, I have put together a list of 30 reasons why I love him. 1 reason for each year of his life. Here we go.
1. You are the hardest worker I know.
2. You are genuinely happy almost all the time. I don’t think I know anyone else like that.
3. You love to serve others and are happy to do so. You never want anything for yourself. Just whatever will make Bella and me happy.
4. You can and do learn how to do anything you want to.
5. You make me laugh all the time. We always have a lot of fun together wherever we are.
6. You always makes me laugh when Im angry. I always have to say, “Just because Im laughing right now doesn’t mean Im not mad.”
7. You can play the piano and you love to sing
8. You completely adore Bella
9. You are the best Daddy to Bella and she absolutely loves you to pieces
10. You only see Bella in a positive light. You are never frustrated or annoyed with her when she makes messes, cries, whines, etc. You’re a good example to me and that helps me be a better momma.
11. You love to take Bella outside and have daddy-daughter time. And she is in heaven. All you have to do is say “outside?” and she runs to the door in complete excitement.
12. You are a really good student and love to learn. You have completed your Bachelors Degree and are well on your way to getting TWO masters degrees. (MPH and MBA)
13. You have an almost photographic memory. It drives me nuts and I’m completely jealous of it. You can tell me, word for word, a scene of a movie we watched 2 years ago or our conversation we had 20 minutes ago (even though you acted like you weren’t listening)
14. You are a fantastic cook and love to do so.
15. You are a really good entrepreneur. You have had 2 successful businesses that you run full time, while going to school full time.
16. You are a smart business man. You are always thinking of the best thing to do when any situation arises. You ask me my opinion and take my amateur suggestions into consideration when making a business decision.
17. You are a good boss to our employees. You are very considerate of them and they love you.
18. You honor your priesthood.
19. You served an honorable mission, were an excellent missionary, and baptized countless people.
20. You speak Spanish and love to talk to other people about there cultures and languages.
21. You are always considerate and thoughtful of others
22. You are a very generous tipper.
23. You are really good with cars and regularly perform routine maintenance on all of our cars yourself.
24. You always tells the truth. You are the most honest and genuine person I know.
25. You can always tell if something is wrong with me. Even if I don’t realize it myself.
26. You are thrifty but not cheap. Especially when it comes to Bella and me.
27. You are very clean, tidy, and very aware of germs.
28. You worked really hard for 6+ weeks (many times 8-12 hours a day) in order to deep clean and fix up our house for us. You refused to let me lift a finger in my 8-9 months pregnant state.
29. You are very easy-going in every aspect. You haven’t complained when I have been too sick this past month or so to clean the house or have dinner ready for you. You are not even bothered that your turning 30, even though I keep telling you how old you are.
30. You love being a home-owner and you take good care of our house. You spend most of your spare time working on various projects and completely re-did our front and back lawns from scratch.
Happy birthday my love!!!! For all these reasons and more, I love you.
Harbor Freight
4 years ago



2 comments:
great bday post idea!
thomas - we love you too and are excited to celebrate with you tonight! happy birthday little brother. :)
and when did you get so old?
Aw, such a sweet post! As I was reading, after each line I said to myself, "yep, that sure is true."
Happy Birthday Thomas!
Post a Comment