Those pics are so cute! I miss Bella! Hey what kind of camera do you have? It takes great pictures...it could also be the photographer...hehehe! Do you like it?
Its not the photographer. Its the camera. haha Its a Canon T1i. I love it. Its so much fun. We miss you too! Im going to be gone for a week starting tomorrow but can we hang out when I get back?
3 comments:
Those pics are so cute! I miss Bella! Hey what kind of camera do you have? It takes great pictures...it could also be the photographer...hehehe! Do you like it?
Its not the photographer. Its the camera. haha Its a Canon T1i. I love it. Its so much fun. We miss you too! Im going to be gone for a week starting tomorrow but can we hang out when I get back?
She is darling and so Photogenic!!!
Post a Comment