Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Halloween Festivities

I was bummed we never got to the pumpkin patch this year.  There's something about pumpkin patch pictures that I just love.  Bella loved cleaning out the pumpkins last year. But we just plain ran out of time. This video from last Halloween cracks me up every time!


We did have plenty of other Halloween fun, starting with the Clovis Library Halloween party.  For this one, I didn't have the chicken costume ready yet so she was a beautiful ballerina.  We met up with some of Bella's favorite friends: Jonathan, Logan, and Jackson!
  
Bella couldn't believe people were just giving her candy.  She was in heaven and would. not. let. go. of her precious pumpkin pail.

Then we went to Halloween time at Disneyland!  We (I) loved all the beautiful fall decorations with pumpkins and fall colors.
  
We had a great time as usual.
 
Bella and her Mickey ears. :D
Dumbo and the Carousel
 
Minnie's house is her favorite.
  
 

We made it home just in time for our ward Halloween party.
  
 

The next day was Halloween.  We went over to the Wards for a rockin party.
 
and a celebration of the October birthdays.
  



0 comments: