We took a trip to Disneyland in March for a few days. It was Clares first Disney experience (8 weeks old) and our last with our season passes, for a while at least. We didn't take too many pictures, trying to soak up the fun, I suppose.
Daddy and Bella
Bella was finally tall enough to drive the autopia car herself! She was so excited to drive when she went the first time with Mommy. By the second time around with Daddy, she was over it.
Entranced by Disney magic!
Mickey and Bella
Bella loves Toon town!
We had a lot of great times with our year of Disney Season passes. We are already missing Disneyland even though we were getting a little Disney-ed-out going every month or two. Maybe we will renew them sometime? We still cant decide.



1 comments:
I want to get one. You should get one and we should go together. I want to start taking Olivia. I think we will go sometime in October and then again in January so I think it's worth it to get the pass.
Post a Comment