Friday, August 17, 2007

Kel & Elle

We took a day trip to Monterey last Saturday to see Kelly (my old roommate and one of my best friends), Elle (her cute daughter), and Kelly’s family. They were on vacation for her grandparents 50th wedding anniversary at a beautiful condo on the beach. We had a nice time- we went out to lunch and played on the beach a little. It was their last day there so it was a short visit but it was so great to see her. We always have a lot of fun together. Thomas and I then drove down to Carmel and looked around in some cute little shops. Thomas especially loved it. Nice day.

1 comments:

The Evers said...

You are so cute! I need to learn how to do a little slideshow like that! I am a very slow learner! Anyway, we miss you tons! I forget how much fun I really do have when we are together! I love it and i love you! Hopefully we will see you soon! Jeff was sad he missed you too!