Thursday, August 23, 2007

Good Times in Pismo

We had a great time camping at Pismo Beach a few weeks ago. Thomas and I were there with all the Durans (minus Marcos & Melody) for a long weekend Friday night through Monday. We had a blast going to the beach, eating at Splash Cafe, hanging out, going to see the tide pools at Montana De Oro, fishing off the pier (you can see my award winning catch below-pay no attention to my hair), going to the beach some more, hanging out some more, making s'mores, going golfing with the boys and Mica (Thomas) and going outlet shopping with the girls (Me). We forgot our camera so thanks to Jennifer and Jeremy for letting me steal some pics from the trip =)

4 comments:

The Evers said...

I love the pic of everyone standing watching the sun set. That is an awesome picture! It looks like you had fun! JEALOUS...

The Evers said...

Hey time to update my love! I love what you did to your blog! Will you help me do something like that too? I have been trying to figure it out and am to stupid! I hope you are doing good! I need to give ya a call! We really miss you and love you to death!

Maigen said...

Cute new lay-out! You haven't blogged in a while, though... What's up!?

Jeremy said...

I like the new look to the blog. Its about time I did something to ours.