Sunday, October 7, 2007

CT Scan

Last Thursday I got my 2nd CT Scan. I had to drink 3 bottles of the nasty thick white substance:

One bottle the night before, one bottle an hour before, and one bottle a half hour before. I exercised my Berry reflexes after each and every sip of the drink. Yum. It tasted like orange flavored fuchi. Before I even got home, my pulmonologist had called and talked to Thomas and said everything looked good as far as he was concerned. My oncologist sent me a note also saying everything looks good with no change from before. Both doctors said I will need to do another follow up scan in 6 months. But, I think I am pretty much free and clear! YAY!

2 comments:

Maigen said...

Awesome!!! I am so glad! Love ya!
PS: what's fuchi? (Should I be embarrassed not to know?)

jennifer said...

such good news!!! what a relief! we all know this whole thing has been a nerve wracking experience for you - even though you've handled it with your natural grace and ease...

i too loved the "orange fuchi" comment. ew!