Monday, October 15, 2007

Cumplido!!!

The table and chairs are finished at last! I had planned on working on this LITTLE project throughout the summer but then we decided to just buy new ones. After shopping around at the VERY END of summer, we decided our money would be better spent elsewhere =/. SO, I worked on them every weekend in September. SOOOOO happy to be done, just don't look at them too closely! ;)

Before:


During:



After:

4 comments:

Pepper said...

They look so good! It all looks brand new. I did the same with my table and chairs. They just didn't come out as good as yours. I did mine in a black finish. Oh well maybe I'll give mine one more coat of paint.

jennifer said...

ooh la la. they turned out great! good job to you! :)

Maigen said...

Lovely! You're so talented!

Jeremy said...

Wow Amy, they look really good to me. Want to do some more?