
Last weekend Thomas and I went to Hobbs grove with Jack and Heidi Shiner and had a blast! We went to the Haunted Forest and the Haunted House and got the crap scared out of us! Heidi and I knew we were going to be scared, but what was so hilarious was seeing two grown men screaming like little girls. Thomas started out all cool and collected (see picture on The Shiners blog) leading the way through our first scare in the haunted Forest but by the end of it he was grabbing on to me as tight (or even tighter) as I was grabbing on to him! Good Times.
Harbor Freight
4 years ago



6 comments:
I've been there. It is super scary! I hated the forest, that is where I was scared the most! After that day I decided never to go back! lol
Funny picture! Hey Elle has the same costume as your friends baby! I am so mad the pictures would not show up I will try them again! I hope you had a happy Halloween, I wish we were closer so we could see you for some holidays! Miss you!
PS I gave you a shout out on my blog... Notice the shoes!
LOVE the picture on the Shiner's blog. The boy's "trying-to-be-not-scared" faces were priceless! I laughed out loud!
I would have really like to hear Thomas scream like that. What a crack up!
OK, just love the updated blog...why have we not had our blogger party yet? Anyway, let me know when you are available for lunch, I still owe you one!
Post a Comment