Well it is about time you updated missy! I am glad your Thanksgiving was good! it figures, that you would come there and we leave! Soon we will be together again!!!Love you!
The Christmas Parade slide show turned out sooo cute. You are so good at putting the slide shows together. The snowfall through the whole thing is awesome. Good job good job.
I miss you! Sorry things did not work out last weekens, are we still on for this weekend? Luv the candycanes by the way. thank you for the background inspiration, now my background on my blog does not look so lame :)
5 comments:
Well it is about time you updated missy! I am glad your Thanksgiving was good! it figures, that you would come there and we leave! Soon we will be together again!!!Love you!
The Christmas Parade slide show turned out sooo cute. You are so good at putting the slide shows together. The snowfall through the whole thing is awesome. Good job good job.
That is a great shot of Jennifer. I think we'll make it the Ward Family Christmas card.
I think Aunt Amy needs to call her BF back!!!
amy!!!!
I miss you! Sorry things did not work out last weekens, are we still on for this weekend? Luv the candycanes by the way. thank you for the background inspiration, now my background on my blog does not look so lame :)
Post a Comment