I'm a little late here but here is our Christmas season in pictures.
As soon as we got home from Thanksgiving in Utah we (by we I mean I) decorated for Christmas:


We went to Mica's Christmas Concert:

We drove down Christmas tree lane with Marcos and Melody and looked at all the pretty lights and found all of Santa's reindeer:
We had the annual Boggs Christmas Breakfast Saturday morning...

and the annual Duran yummy Mexican food dinner Sunday night.
Christmas morning we slept in till 10, and then opened presents.
Then we hung out at the Wards/Durans all day.
No blowing up of the pumkins this year. Instead, our Christmas day was brought to a close with a lovely fireworks show: 
Harbor Freight
4 years ago



2 comments:
Hey! it is about time you put some new pictures up! I am glad you had a good Christmas-I know that is a little late! We really need to catch up, sorry I did not get back to you about the flight! I guess it could not be changed. One of these days I am coming to see you, I swear! I really miss you!
christmas sure was a busy time. i like your "late post". it's fun to look back and see how much fun we had! my favorite is thomas's driving christmas tree lane face - hee hee.
Post a Comment