Sunday, March 16, 2008

I passed the RICA!!!!

Well, I offically passed my last big test before getting my CA Teaching Credential! I don't know my score- they don't give it out as they do not want schools to hire based on this score. Kind of weird, huh? I am just really glad to have it over with. That was a long day...I was there from 1-6pm. SOOO glad I don't have to do that again. I'm getting closer!

7 comments:

Jeremy said...

Congratulations! Now I just have to get you over to Sequoia!

Pepper said...

Congratulations friend! You are so smart. I knew you could do it!

Jack and Heidi Shiner said...

Love your new blog!!! Congratulations on passing your test. what a relief I bet that is! Hey we are moving into my grandma's today!! Yay!!! We will not be in Millbrook ward, I know, but at least we will be closer...

The Evers said...

Congrats!!! I bet it is an amazing feeling! You are the best!

jennifer said...

You go girl! Congrats! You'll have to help me study for that monster test when my time comes...

Amy said...

I will, but don't worry about...You'll do fine...you just have to take it while the info is still fresh.

Maigen said...

Congrats, girl!! You rock!