looks like you guys had a lot of people there and a lot of fun! i especially enjoyed all of your captions..."some kid i don't know", "some random boy"... weren't you at a family reunion? you are related to all those people - right? i'm just teasing. the cave pictures were the best. did you go in that tiny space?
oh, and your video from inside the car definitely captures the feel from the entire ride - priceless!
Amy I miss you....your captions are hilarious! So I don't know if you have seen this website but I was blog hoping and I came across it. It is so funny and I remember how the last time we talked we were making fun of what we were bloging about....anyways check it out....love and miss ya!
3 comments:
looks like you guys had a lot of people there and a lot of fun! i especially enjoyed all of your captions..."some kid i don't know", "some random boy"... weren't you at a family reunion? you are related to all those people - right? i'm just teasing. the cave pictures were the best. did you go in that tiny space?
oh, and your video from inside the car definitely captures the feel from the entire ride - priceless!
Love the new pics. Could have done without the scabby nipples comment though :)jk
Amy I miss you....your captions are hilarious! So I don't know if you have seen this website but I was blog hoping and I came across it. It is so funny and I remember how the last time we talked we were making fun of what we were bloging about....anyways check it out....love and miss ya!
http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment