Thomas, Amy, and Bella
Here is Bella, the first couple weeks home from the hospital. She's such a cutie!
Just found your blog!!! So cute your house is so nice too!!! I am happy for you guys . Can't wait to see little Bella :}
Opps that comment below was from me !! My sister was logged onto my computer
Amy! She is so adorable!!! Congrats.
Soooooooo adorable!!
Look at all her cute outfits! I bet you are loving dressing her! she is so cute-cant tell who she looks like, I am sure that will come! I love love love her!
SO CUTE I JUST LOVE THAT RED AND WHITE OUTFIT WITH THE MATCHING MOCHISONS (SP?)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Just found your blog!!! So cute your house is so nice too!!! I am happy for you guys . Can't wait to see little Bella :}
Opps that comment below was from me !! My sister was logged onto my computer
Amy! She is so adorable!!! Congrats.
Soooooooo adorable!!
Look at all her cute outfits! I bet you are loving dressing her! she is so cute-cant tell who she looks like, I am sure that will come! I love love love her!
SO CUTE I JUST LOVE THAT RED AND WHITE OUTFIT WITH THE MATCHING MOCHISONS (SP?)
Post a Comment