Sunday, February 22, 2009

Going Home from the Hospital!


We were finally released from the hospital after being there for 5 days (6 including the day before she was born). It was exciting and scary at the same time. We are going to have to take care of this cute baby all by ourselves!

Getting the car seat ready to go. How does this thing work?



Finally. All ready to go!


One of my nurses walked me out as Thomas was loading the car with stuff. As we started walking out, she showed off our princess to her other nurse friends at the nurses station. They were all gawking at her as Thomas came back in from the car. They just loved her alertness, cuteness, and of course her fancy feather booties. She took one of our first family pictures. I wish we had gotten one with all of them!

Goood-Bye Hospital!

1 comments:

Richelle said...

What was the drive home from the hospital like? I didn't think we would survive it! Ha ha! She is so beautiful! I can't tell you how badly I want to hold her. Lov eyou......
Michelle