Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bella Jane Duran

Our sweet Bella Jane was born Wednesday, February 11th (my due date) at 7:13am. She is so beautiful and perfect, we just love her so much! We can't get enough of her. Here are some pictures of her from her few days of life.








5 comments:

Richelle said...

Oh, I just can't get enough of her. Can you take tons of pictures of her face? I want to see her more. What a beautiful name. She is soooo pretty and precious!

Richelle said...

It's really Michelle...oopsie!

Lombardo Family said...

Congratulations Durans!!!! What a perfect baby girl. Now the fun really begins. Happy for you guys and I love her name. :o)

Jack and Heidi Shiner said...

She is beautiful!!!! When can I coe over and see you guys again? Do you need some help tomorrow? I love the picture with her and Thomas at the end, super cute.

Anonymous said...

Amy,
I have been looking at your beautiful baby and am so happy for you and Thomas! I haven't talked to you in years but it is sure fun to see you and your sweet new little girl! Congratulations to you both! Love, your cousin Crysta Black Johnson