yay! thanks for posting pictures. you guys did great yesterday. it was a long hard night, but you made it through. miss bella is so perfect and sweet. congrats you guys. we are so happy for you. our kids can't wait to meet their new cousin baby bella!
Yeahhhh!!! We already have Bella on our blog! She is sooo adorable. What is her full name? Sure love you, Amy!!!! I am soooo glad that everything went alright. Heck...I am going to call you right now!
7 comments:
yay! thanks for posting pictures. you guys did great yesterday. it was a long hard night, but you made it through. miss bella is so perfect and sweet. congrats you guys. we are so happy for you. our kids can't wait to meet their new cousin baby bella!
Yeah!!! Welcome to the world Bella. Congrats you guys. I can't wait to see her next time we come to Fresno.
We are so happy for you guys! I just LOVE HER! I could hold her forever!...and never share!:)
Yeahhhh!!! We already have Bella on our blog! She is sooo adorable. What is her full name? Sure love you, Amy!!!! I am soooo glad that everything went alright. Heck...I am going to call you right now!
We want more pictures!
CONGRATS!!!!! She is beautiful! I can't wait to know what her middle name is!
Congratulations!!!!! She is beautiful.
Post a Comment