I had my 39 week doctors appointment today. Not much has changed from last week except that I am now 30% effaced. I thought this baby would be coming early. Now I'm not so sure. I went shopping all day today in hopes that we would speed things along :). There was some good news...I will be induced on the 13th if no baby by then! There is light at the end of the tunnel!
Harbor Freight
4 years ago



3 comments:
I am so glad to hear how it went yesterday.
AGHHH I want her to come today! Will you text me on your way in if you can? I have been thinking lots about you! Hey I want to send you something, are there things that you need-or I can just pick out something cute! What size. Email me!
I bet you will totally go before then. My bet is that you will go two days before the 11! I love you, Amy. I am soooo exited for you. I am soooo sad that I can't come down and help you! My little baby that is as big as a grain of rice is so excited to meet your little cantelope. Love ya,Micho
Post a Comment