We went to the doctor on Tuesday for my weekly checkup and had a pelvic exam. We found out our little Bella has dropped and at +1 station, I am dialated about 1 centimeter (a little less) and have a very soft cervix-squishy to quote my doc (too graphic?). We are excited to be making pogress and a little relieved that there is not too much progress going on after all the contractions I had Sunday morning.
Harbor Freight
4 years ago



4 comments:
I'm totally okay with the graphic, but I wonder what Caralee will think...she felt awkward with just the pee stick! :) Glad to hear Bella won't debut too early. You were making us nervous on Sunday! I've been like wondering every day if my phone is going to ring to say you're in labor. Glad to hear your cervix is squishy. LOL
Girl I love you, but, EW!
What Maigs? You don't want to hear about my squishy cervix? lol ;)
i am so totally fine with all your lovely descriptive words - it's exactly what i want to know! a squishy cervix can mean delivery will be today or in 2 weeks - nobody knows but bella. all i know is you're going to have this baby any day now and we can't wait!
Post a Comment