We went to the doctor Monday for our 35 week appointment. Everything is looking good! We found out our baby girl is estimated to be about 5 pounds 9 ounces. She said to plan on about another pound and a half to two pounds at birth. That means she should be under 8 pounds, YAY! I was getting worried I'd be delivering a 10 pound baby! We'll keep our fingers crossed that the doctor is right! Here is an ultrasound pic:
We were able to see a facial profile on the machine when she printed this out but I can't see it on this. Let me know if you see it! Good thing these doctors and technicians know what they are looking at.
We are still trying to come up with a middle name for our little Bella. Let us know which one you like the best out of the ones we have come up with so far. We are having a hard time agreeing on this. Vote for your favorite(s) on the sidebar to the right.
Harbor Freight
4 years ago



6 comments:
love the ultrasound picture. i couldn't make it out at first, but then i could see a face and fist! she's really real! those cheeks are looking chubby already - yay!
You'll have to show it to me :) How awful is that?
So I love Bella Jane! I think it flows! We like the name Jane/Jayne/Janie however you spell it I think that is so darling! How exciting that you are so close! I am so happy that our little girls can be friends and almost share a birthday! I am so glad this has worked out so well for you too! You will be a fantastic mother and I love you!
So John said that Bella Jane flows better but we both like Bella Carmen Duran. It' a strong middle name. But then again it could be because I'm Mexican, that I like it so much.
Carmen is a family name on Thomas' side, Charlotte and kay are family names on my side, and Jane is the only one we both agree on, but it has no significance (other than we like it). We need help!!!
Well you have to wait and see her. I think that when you see her you'll know... I think that's how it works...doesn't it? :)
Post a Comment