Our time with our beautiful Christmas tree was short but sweet this year. We bought this 7 1/2 foot tree (yes, its fake, that's the way I like it) for 75% off at the Home Depot after Christmas sale last year. I love it. Unfortunately, it required too much effort to put up anytime before the week before Christmas. To find room for it we had to get rid of the love seat in our extra bedroom, replace it with the love seat from our front room (to answer your question of where our couch is, Jennifer), and then get the very heavy tree (too heavy for me, that is) from storage and set up. All this required Thomas and a furniture moving helper. Thomas had absolutely no time until after finals to do any of this, therefore, we had no tree until the week before Christmas. Since we were at my sisters house for about 5 days before Christmas, we were not able to fully enjoy it this year. Oh well, there's always next year. These pictures are horrible, but you get the idea.
My favorite new ornaments: framed baby pictures of Thomas and me.
Another favorite new ornament, the gift of "snow" from Mike and Amy. Thanks guys!
Harbor Freight
4 years ago



3 comments:
You are not alone. John and I did not have time to buy our Christmas tree until 6 days before Christmas day. To top it all off, it was 9 foot tall and we had absolutely no decorations for it. It was pretty funny! I think next year I will buy a fake one.
love the baby pic ornaments and the huge beautiful bow at the top. who tied that thing - you? can you teach me?
Yes I made the bow. It's easy, I'll show you!
Post a Comment