We just bought our very first house and are so excited! It has 3 bedrooms (master bed and bath upstairs), 2 bathrooms, a great room, and a small backyard. It was a foreclosure and so the inside is in pretty bad shape. Very dirty and gross. Thomas has been busy cleaning since last week, when we officially closed escrow, with help from some awesome family members. He wont let me do anything on it and so I have been super worried about him having to do all the work. A very special thank you to all who have been helping him and who will be helping him in the weeks to come. We REALLY appreciate all your hard work! After the cleaning we will paint, get new carpet installed, and then move in. SO exciting!!!! I'll post the before and after pics when we are done. ;)
Harbor Freight
4 years ago



5 comments:
Okay, that is way nicer then what I had pictured when you were telling me about it! It looks awesome! I can't wait to come stay! Can we live in your extra bedroom???Love you and it was so so good to talk to you you, I really miss you! Give my love to miss bella!
YEA! Soooo exciting!:)
Congrats! Let us know if you need help. I can even just come and sit with you, and John can help Thomas. Is it in Clovis?
Congrats!!!
Congrats, it's cute! Good job!
Post a Comment