Wednesday, April 15, 2009

2 month Appointment


Bella had her 2 month doctors visit today. Here are her stats:
Head circumferance: 38 1/2 cm (50th percentile)
Length: 23 inches (75th percentile)
Weight: 10 pounds 2 ounces (25th percentile)

She has no idea what's coming.

She had 3 immunizations today. Which I was NOT looking forward to. The. sadest. face. EVER.

4 comments:

Melody said...

Aw, poor baby! Love how you took pics of her crying. LoL. Such a Duran thing to do. :)

Amy said...

I even took a video of her getting her shots for Thomas since he couldn't be there. I realized later after showing it to him, and Louie and Elizabeth, that was a pretty morbid thing to do. I couldn't watch it!

Pepper said...

That is so sad. I just want to eat her she is so darn cute.

Tara and Dan said...

What a cutie pie!! Those shots are the worst :(. It was great when Spencer start eating solids because then I could just stuff his face with a treat after the shot and it all made it ok :)