Thomas, Amy, and Bella
she really is the happiest baby i've ever seen. and these pictures proove it! that second picture is too cute!
She looks like Julie on the lower picture. I just get to look at my sweet baby niece and my day is soooo much happier. Now, I am getting full of wonder.....what if I really am having a girl? Wouldn't that be fun? 6 more weeks till we find out!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
she really is the happiest baby i've ever seen. and these pictures proove it! that second picture is too cute!
She looks like Julie on the lower picture. I just get to look at my sweet baby niece and my day is soooo much happier. Now, I am getting full of wonder.....what if I really am having a girl? Wouldn't that be fun? 6 more weeks till we find out!
Post a Comment