Thursday, November 12, 2009

All about Bella at 8 months old

At 8 months (I'm always a month behind!), Bella....


Loves to eat paper...do anyone elses children do this????


Went to her first Clovis Fest.


Wont sit still to get her diaper changed.  Grrrrrr.


Likes to crawl in tight spaces.  This is between the couch and the end table.


Has WAY too much fun with her daddy!


Checks HER window throughout the day to make sure all is well in her kingdom.


Started standing up out of her chair WITHOUT HOLDING ON TO ANYTHING!


Is a great night-time and nap-time sleeper.  She does have her moments, but a lot of times I put her down and she just sticks that thumb in her mouth, rolls over, and falls asleep.  Wish I could do that!


Is getting a long pony tail!  Can you see it?


Crawls under the kitchen table and chairs.  Its that tight space thing again.  Those are tears in her eyes and a smile on her face.  She's stuck under the chair!  Silly girl.


But once she figures out how to do something she happily does it over and over again.



And yet again with the whole tight space thing.  She's a little dare-devil!


Finally got some teeth!  Her two bottom ones, to be exact.



WE LOVE OUR SWEET GIRL!

2 comments:

Me and my boys said...

You seem like such fun parents...she is lucky to have you!!!

Melody said...

Such a CUTE girl! I love all the "stuck" pictures. So funny. Classic. :)