Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Cutest Little Lady Bug in all the Land

Halloween 2009

Grandpa Louie, Cousin Mason, Grandma Elizabeth, Bella, and the Ghost of Uncle Jordan in the background :)

I totally forgot my camera so shout out to Marcos for taking Bella's pictures and spending hours editing (when he should have been studying)  Thanks again Marcos!

4 comments:

Melody said...

LOVE your little bug! The tongue one is my favorite...but I also love the one of her sitting with only one shoe. I think it's SO cute that she's missing her shoe. :)

Caralee (CJ) Waddell said...

She's so cute and I just want to squeeze her in her little bug outfit!

Pepper said...

I want bella x-mas pictures to look at. Not that she is not cute as a lady bug....update! :)

Amy said...

I know I know, I have SO MUCH to update. It's a little overwhelming.